Today, there can be as many as four generations on one team, as millennials take over from retiring boomers. As the needs of the corporation change, and the role of procurement is consistently under pressure to deliver value, how are new leaders being developed? How is fresh talent brought in without alienating veterans? This panel discusses:
• Adapting your business’ communication styles and processes to what they perceive as indicators of success.
• Developing skillsets so everyone is up to speed: External certification vs internal training programs
• What types of relationship skills do you need to build or change without getting bogged down in the minutia?
• Do mentoring programs work? How about reverse mentoring, or integrated/ interactive mentoring?
• Overcoming compensation concerns (Salary, Stock, Bonus)
• How do you manage a team where work-life balance is important?